It just amazes me how quickly a year flies by. When I think back on the past year, I can't believe how much has happened. This time last year, I was packing my 7 week old son and ALL his necessities to head back home from a trip to Galveston for a "pi day" wedding. In all the rush to get out of town, I hardly remembered it was my 30th birthday, and on the way home I was so tired from worrying about how Billy would handle the trip, I still didn't think about it! This year, I spent my birthday at school, then home with my boys (the grown one and the toddler) before going out to a fancy dinner. We celebrated in style. And today my whole family came out to our house to celebrate. It was a wonderful birthday - and I really didn't worry about Billy too much at all. Well, except for trying to catch him :). Wow. What a difference a year makes!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment