Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Woah. My Little Ladies' Man.


Billy is a talker. We're not sure where he gets it from (wink wink), but man can the kid talk. I read the other day that more talkative 14 month old kiddos say about 20 words. I counted. He says at least 32, and learns new ones every day. Of course, that all goes out the window when (a) the video camera is on or (b) there is anyone but me or his daddy in the room. All that said, one of the cutest words he says is "woah" - Joey from Blossom style.


This morning, the 7:55 bell rang at school and it was business-as-usual. Then, my classroom phone rang. It was Eric. He called to tell me a very funny story. Today, the sitter was keeping the daughter of a friend along with her other kiddos. The girl was about four and had on all pink and her hair was in pigtails. Billy tried to swan dive down to her when Eric walked in. When he got down, he ran over to the little girl, put his hand on her knee and said, "Woah."


I have laughed all day long thinking about this (and telling anyone and everyone who would listen). My little toddler is already on his way to wooing the ladies. Of course, I'm not surprised, I mean, look at how adoreable he is!

1 comment:

  1. What a great story! I think that should be told at his rehearsal dinner when he gets married! Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete