Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ho Ho Holy Cow it is Already Almost Christmas!




So, my last post was in September, and I feel like I just composed it. As I sit here, staring at the computer screen I see that the school year is almost half over, and my son's second birthday is right around the corner. Not to mention, of course, my favorite time of year - Christmas!!! I love the decorations (seriously, I have a problem), the food (umm...another problem), and the cold weather that lets me have tons of apple cider and a fire in the fireplace. Sometimes, I get so busy or stressed that I forget how much fun this time of year is. But it has gotten so much easier with Billy. He has so much curiosity about all of the Christmas decorations, is loving playing in the cold weather, and is just so much fun that it helps me remember how much I love Christmas. It's like being a kid all over again. Here are a few pictures you can enjoy! Merry Christmas, all - and I'll try to be more consistent!

Billy and his cousin Elliot

Turkey Trottin' across the finish line!

Billy and his Aunt Jessica

Christmas Card Pose....Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment